Sunday 2 September 2012

Week 6, ANDS Project

Not very sure what I accomplished last week.  I spent a lot of time working on the policy and procedures which seemed to take an inordinate amount of time for the amount of words produced. 
I draw a entity relationship diagram for the RIF-CS data at the ICT working party request however the overview diagram available on the ANDS site actually shows the repeating elements better.  I also created an Excel spreadsheet which maps to the RIF-CS elements, so that completing a manual record would have a structured approach.

At one of the pilot groups request I also created a spreadsheet for the information which is needed to create a RIF-CS record in a more user friendly format than the technical version.  However it is still not a usable tool as so many of the terms need explaining, for instance the difference between location and coverage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment